How to Boost Your Immune System Now!
In these trying times, as we swiftly crown the heights of the latest pandemic, good news in any number, shape, or form is always welcome.
Engystol® is a bio-regulating, immune-modulating homeopathic medicine that shields your immune system and harnesses this added strength to combat viral infections. So, what does this choreography of verbs and adjectives ACTUALLY MEAN FOR YOU?
The Journal of Immune Based Therapies and Vaccines, as well as other reputed clinical tests and scientific evidence, indicate that Engystol®…
- Is very efficient when fighting a common cold or the flu, reducing symptom severity and duration.
- Has proven very effective against a range of viral infections, mostly those derived from respiratory infections.
- Has no known side effects, contraindications or interactions, mainly because it is micro-dosed. See here: Paracetamol and Ibuprofen are generally taken in 400-500 mg doses. Similarly, Amoxicillin is typically 500 mg. Engystol® caps off at 05 mg, or an average of 10,000 times less than conventional medication.
- Is equally successful in minimizing relapses, as well as new or repeat infections.
- Boosts white cell blood count by up to 41%.
Derived from these facts, other common-sense benefits include:
- dual target: treatment and prevention
- suitable for the entire family
- suitable for pregnant or nursing women
- suitable for long-term treatment
- strengthens the immune system
- can be combined with other immune-stimulating therapies
De Natura® Wellness has been ‘prescribing’ this treatment since 2019 and is actively offering it to some of its top clients in-house and by appointment only. Although it comes in tablet format, we have opted for once-a-month injections, which offer the advantage of metabolizing and absorbing almost immediately into the immune system. We are also coupling the injections with a signature acupuncture session, an offer that is proving most successful.
Get in contact with us at (305) 814 9818 to schedule Engystol® therapy for your team. If you have a PPO insurance plan, we can also advise you on coverage and benefits based on your plan information.
Written by: TheEyeWink.com