Think happier & healthier employees receiving at-work massage, yoga, mindfulness, acupuncture and fitness.
- Reduces the "stress hormone" cortisol by 30% and increase "happy hormones" such as serotonin and dopamine by 28% and 30% respectively among other benefits.
- Improves posture, range of motion, cardiovascular disease, visuospatial memory, and mood, while reducing potential depression, among other benefits.
- Changes brain chemistry improving emotional regulation, learning, memory, perspective, empathy, and stress resilience while reducing substance abuse among other benefits.
- Indicated for effective treatment of anxiety, depression, stroke, weight loss efforts, substance abuse withdrawal, neck & low back pain, adverse effects of oncologic treatment, sciatica, and infertility among other benefits.
- Improves cardiovascular health, range of motion, bone mass, mood among other benefits.
When experienced regularly these wellness techniques help us identify and release tension before it becomes a problem, while motivating us to pursue other beneficial lifestyles changes in diet, exercise, etc. for long-term benefit.
As well as reducing stress-related lost work-day and industrial accidents, in-office wellness increases focus, improves mood and promotes wellbeing, translating into better inter-office relationships, communication and focus.
CALL TODAY (305) 302 6359 for a quote
Request more info HERE